Friday, October 2, 2015

More British Paras

Continuing work on the Paras.  As much as a do like the metal poses, it does tend to limit the variance of models, so I've been lazy in generating pictures, but here's some anyway.


A squad of 8 paras.  Not exactly much to see here, but they look nice on the table with the red popping really well.


I'm all about that guy's mustache.  I am finding these models are slightly a little more glossy than some others I have done.  I apply Citadel's 'Ard Coat onto them (because if you don't, prepare for chipping) but when I hit them with the dullcote afterwards it just tends to leave them in this semi gloss kind of state.  Any tips?


These Jeeps are real cute.  A little weird on scale considering a plastic Lee En field rifle from Warlord is larger that the MMG mounted on the jeep.


Other than the weird size, these guys look real nice on a table as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment